toyota 4runner
If you had to pick between a chrysler crossfire or a nissan 350Z which one would you pick?
*ChubZ is a Brest NazI*
toyota 4runner
"An individual has not started living until he can rise above the narrow confines of his individualistic concerns to the broader concerns of all humanity."
-Martin Luther King Jr.
That's nice.....
-------------------------
*ChubZ is a Breast NazI*
Crossfire.
DaimlerChrysler for me all the way. I have never purchased anything other than a Dodge or Chrysler.
You'll shoot your eye out.
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/santa.jpg[/img]
I just can't make my mind up......But hey FCC, just out of curiousity....why do you have two guys making out on your picture....Are you a girl or gay?
-----------------------
*ChubZ is a Brest NazI*
blue_pride, what is a brest???
[IMG]http://i254.photobucket.com/albums/hh111/Vic_Fontaine/sig.jpg[/IMG]
GC girl lovin a PV guy!
Naw.......I'm not that way.....I'm into the straight stuff...What are you talkin about Biggin..?
------------------------
*ChubZ is a Breast NazI*
You had brest in your sig line..
But its fixed now.
[IMG]http://i254.photobucket.com/albums/hh111/Vic_Fontaine/sig.jpg[/IMG]
Bookmarks